Saturday, January 26, 2008
I'm ba-a-a-a-ack!
Yesterday I finished my 5th chemo treatment, and, as my doctor promised, I don't feel "green"!!! In fact I feel really well. Because Phil is teaching 3 Anatomony and Physiology labs at Austin Peay this semester and has a lab on Fridays, Blair took a day from school and took me to my treatment. We had a good day together (when I wasn't sleeping off the intervenous Benedryl they gave me before my actual infusion!). I'm officially over half finished with chemo, and then all that's left is 6 weeks of radiation. One good thing about staying inside so much lately has been my opportunity to catch up on my reading. I've been introduced to a new author--Mary Kay Andrews. Her books are fairly good, light reading although not quite as entertaining as "Miss Julia". I've also been reading Linda Nichols and Karen Kingsbury and have enjoyed their books as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment