Thursday, January 3, 2008
A really great day!!
Well, it's the 6th day after my chemo treatment...and I feel really human again!! I woke up feeling good and hope to get a few things done today (like some long overdue scrapbooking and more reading!! Important stuff--not dishes or dusting--ha, ha) I'm even going out with Phil for a drive while he runs some errands!! Even though it's really c~o~l~d out, I have a bad case of cabin fever--gotta get out for a little while! It's going to be a great day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So, you have a blog! Rachel told me about it and I just had to see what you are up to.
So sorry you've had a rough spell with the last treatment but hope you are feeling much better today!
I have a Google account...but can't remember my ID!
so glad you're feeling better!
Post a Comment